Posted on March 9, 2016
Lincoln Highway display with 1932 Ford Roadster
The Reed Schoolhouse, a one-room school house, once located in rural Dawson County, sits outside the Dawson County Museum next to the Fairhaven Baptist Church. Both are open to the public
Log Cabin, one of the outbuildings/display on the museum property
Daniel and Louisa Freeman, first settlers of Plum Creek, now known as Lexington, Nebraska.
Military Hall of Honor display
Willow Island Depot and 1903 Baldwin Locomotive #485 in background. 1930’s Lexington Fire Department fire truck and old farm machinery in foreground. The Depot is open to the public.
The Dawson County Museum’s art gallery